The ETIPWind Executive Committee (EXCO) is the decision-making body and executive arm of the European Technology and Innovation Platform on Wind Energy. Its aim is to offer key stakeholders of the wind energy research community a forum to continually exchange on R&I priorities for wind energy. The EXCO also aims to communicate, coordinate and collaborate on R&I, thereby presenting harmonised policy advice to national and European policy-makers.
The EXCO represents the entire wind energy research community and includes:
- Wind farm owners, developers and operators;
- Wind turbine manufacturers;
- Services providers;
- Research institutes and universities; and
- Other industry players including sub-suppliers and specialised consultancies.
The Committee has 27 seats, allocated as follows:
- 2/3 (or 18 seats) reserved to representatives of industry; and
- 1/3 (or 9 seats) reserved to representatives of academia.
Members are appointed for an 18-month term and can be reappointed, with no limit to the number of terms they can serve.
For more information on the rules of the procedure, please read our terms of reference.
Applications are open until 20 April 2020.